Gabi and big sister Sophie

Gabi and big sister Sophie

Monday, October 24, 2011

Hearing aid again!

     Hello everybody!  I haven't used my hearing aid for a really long time because I had an infection after my surgeries.  Now I am using it again.  Today was my first day using it and I love it still!  I love all the colorful designs that my grandma made me.  I also love how I can change the designs every day if I want to.
     I also wanted to tell you that I just had a laser surgery for the hair growing on my ear.  That was exciting.  I got two popsicles and luckily it was a short surgery.  I also have another surgery coming up on December 14th and it is for my fourth stage of my ear.  It's right here in North Carolina and I don't have to go to California again.   :(  I like California.  I hope this is a short one too.  It's supposed to be the last surgery I have on my outer ear.
     I love and miss you.  Gabi

1 comment:

  1. Gabi is so loving her hearing aid...she made the comment that she can hear her own footsteps. She said she couldn't hear those without the hearing aid!

    ReplyDelete