Gabi and big sister Sophie

Gabi and big sister Sophie

Monday, December 12, 2011

Final Surgery

Hey everyone, this week I get my final surgery on Wednesday.  The good thing is that I'm out of school for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and then Christmas break starts.  I'm so excited.  They're going to make my tragus, which I have no idea what that does.  The second good thing is the ice cream and the chicken noodle soup they feed me!  Third good thing, is that its a one-day-er which means that I get to come home soon after its done.  This time its in North Carolina so we don't have to go allllll the way to California.  Mom and Dad both get to come this time so it's gonna be a lot of fun.  The surgery won't be fun, but mom and dad will be there so the rest will be.  FINAL SURGERY!  :o)  Yippeeeee!  ...until they do the inside.  Love, Gabi and Mom
(Mom says pray!  Even though it's a much smaller ordeal, there is still anesthesia, etc...ugh...so prayers would be appreciated!)

3 comments:

  1. Gabi, you are such a cool kid- so brave and self-confident and beautiful, with a very strong sense of self and love for your family. They are lucky to have you! I teach teenage girls, and I think you could teach them a lot about what it means to be a strong girl in a world that often tries to tear girls down. You also could teach them a lot about approaching the challenges of life with grace and positivity. I'm not surprised, because the Naylors are famous for making strong women. If you're ever in Massachusetts and are free to come in and be a guest speaker in my class, let me know! :) Good luck with your surgery and I'll be sending lots of positive thoughts your way. Love, your cousin Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shawn...She has actually (sort of informally) done these types of talks to classrooms! She's such a wise girl. :o) jane (mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabi,
    Best of luck and I wish you a speedy recovery!

    Mrs. Kent
    Franklin Academy

    ReplyDelete